You are a trained IT pro, business IT specialist or sales representative, got some experience in consulting software and IT services and look forward to work in an experienced and motivated team?
We provide solutions for companies that require a bright mind. Here you can realize yourself, solve tasks and implement really good software and systems together with other people. We are now looking for a Consultant (m/w/d) with a focus on customer consulting, support, project management and workshops in the field of ERP systems and DMS (document management). We sell and implement software that is a fork from odoo, that we have beefed up with at major set of add-ons. As a software producer and system house, we offer more than just that: With us, the complete implementation of a project, from consulting to hosting, is in one professional hand. Therefore, basic knowledge of software and customer needs is important. Your varied working day consists of supporting customers with the introduction of new ERP software and working with our software developers as well as on-site workshops and process engineering.
You should have certain skills for this:
- Completed vocational training or studies and ideally professional experience in (IT) sales
- Great technical understanding and the ability to independently familiarize yourself with new programs
- Experience in the presentation and/or implementation of ERP software
- very good communication skills - the incentive to inspire our customers
- above-average commitment and resilience
- Good verbal and written communication, as well as with German- and English-speaking customers
- Ability to work result-oriented and independently. Can you do all that and have a good nose for customer requests? Great, then convince us as a consultant in Altheim near Landshut or in the greater Munich and Lower Bavaria area. Our company headquarters near Munich as a central hub of the economy is the perfect place of work for you as a consultant in Landshut.
Are you a consultant, do you feel addressed, but don't come from the greater Landshut area? No problem, because you can still apply at any time - we will find a way together.
And in return: what can we do for you?
Of course, we also offer performance-related remuneration with a bonus program, a pension scheme, a modern workplace, real growth prospects, constant training and further education, responsibility for your own area and a great deal of creative freedom.